Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sharon Marie Wright & 2014 Holidays!


I've always enjoyed re-creating Bild Lilli fashions. This is a Holiday gown I made inspired by a Bild Lilli dress. (In a private collection.)







2014 was a fabulous year! The fantastic Sharon Marie Wright photographed three of my original designs for a three page "Apocalyptic Princess" spread in GLAMFREAK MAGAZINE, a real size people fashion mook. Here are some of her amazing, cutting edge photographs. My fashions never looked so good!








....and my embroidered reversible 16" doll coat Sharon Marie Wright photographed for her Art of The Doll 2015 Calendar. This was used for the month of the January.









Commission work is always welcome. This traditional Indian wedding lengha was commissioned by OOAK repaint artist Nav Sikand in the UK for a 16" Tonner doll.
See Nav's work here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/37546968@N08/


No comments: