Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Ellowyne "Chill" Wins Challenge 2!



I am so excited because I won the 2nd At Home Challenge of Project Dollway! There were many submissions and they were all wonderful! The At Home designers have an amazing opportunity to design along with the selected 12 designers of the Official Project Dollway Competition, but we do not have the pressure of being eliminated. We get to have fun and that is what I did. Since I do not own an Ellowyne doll, I used a vintage Madame Alexander Maggie Mix-Up because she has that little girl face with an older teen body. I then photoshopped an Ellowyne head unto the photograph of my sewn design. The challenge was to do a "Day-to-Night" ensemble using 5 pieces, one of which could be added or removed. Ellowyne would be shopping in a big city by "day" and then going to an Art Gallery opening at "night". I chose to remove the jacket for the "Night" wear.

No comments: